Biyernes, Hulyo 8, 2011

Unreachable Cash Cash Pinoy 1

I thought dealing with Ensogo was Calvary enough.  Cash Cash Pinoy seems to have gone the extra mile shielding itself from complaints from customers.

So far I had 2 incidence with this groupon.  Here is the first one....

The first one was with the Mingoy's Paella deal.  I bought a voucher for a "bilao" of paella good for 10 people.  When I was about to redeem the voucher, I realized, there was no contact number of the merchant in the printed voucher.  I tried searching the CCP website but the deal was no longer in the "Past Deal" area.  I tried to get the phone number from the internet but the numbers there of Mingoy's were not correct.  Apparently, the original owner - Mingoy, died some years back and the resto was now being run as Anabel's or Amalia's(not sure which one).

I went back to CCP website to look for the customer relations number.  To my horror, there is no number listed in their website.  The only way anybody can contact CCP is through email.   I need to make reservation right away as I need the paella the next day.   I am cognizant of the fact that I will not get the reply email in a timely manner but I still sent an email inquiring about the number.

I went back to the internet and did some more searches.  After about an hour of calling wrong numbers, I finally got the real Mingoy's number and was able to place my order.

CCP did get back to me with the Mingoy's number.  However it was two days later.  Aside from not having a contact number, the one checking the emails must be doing it on a part time basis.  This is no way to run a consumer relations intensive business.

1 komento:

  1. CASH CASH PINOY! Im really frustrated on this buying site...

    Guys, Please stay away from CASH CASH PINOY! Besides having a very very poor customer service (note that this site does not provide telephone number), the most disappointing issue is about the details of the items sold on their site, it seems bogus as they cannot meet what is being described such as quality, delivery dates and other issues like items being pulled out without notification even if it is paid.

    Last July, I bought an item from this site but up to now (almost September), the item is nowhere and the customer support cannot give the exact status of the item. Seems just an alibi. Really frustrating!

    Again, stay away from CASH CASH PINOY! Its a SCAM!

    TumugonBurahin