Biyernes, Hulyo 8, 2011

Infuriating Ensogo 2

When I discovered groupon, particularly Ensogo late last year, I got so hooked up and addicted.  In fact one of my friends was taunting me after finding a stack of vouchers in my car saying I seriously need help....

One of the vouchers in the stack found by my friend was for the car aircon cleaning service being offered by Rapide.  Weeks before I found the offer in Ensogo, I was planning to bring my cars to the casa to have the aircon units cleaned.  So the offer was very timely and I felt luck was smiling my way.  In hind sight, the opposite was the case.

As with the the usual arrangement, an appointment needs to be set prior to using the voucher.  I did just that and booked the Rapide in Las Pinas (Zapote Road) for the aircon cleaning service.  That particular branch was specifically listed in the list of Rapide participating branch.  I asked my uncle to bring one of my cars there one early Monday morning.  

I just arrived in my office when I received a call from my mom saying my uncle went back to our house without the car aircon being cleaned.  Rapide Las Pinas refused to honor the voucher.  

I filed a complaint to Ensogo.  From experience I know this will again take an eternity before it can be resolved so I was ready for a fight.  Indeed, it took me several emails and countless calls to seemingly brain dead Ensogo personnel before the amount finally got credited back to my account.  

I got so used to calling them that I programmed my phone to auto dial their number anytime of the day, especially when I am stressed, sometimes just to vent out my frustration even if my frustration is with my work and not really with Ensogo.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento